Sunrise Beach Meditation
Location 2: North Mollymook Beach
Thanks for nominating to come to our Sunrise Beach Meditation tomorrow morning.
We will meet on North Mollymook Beach at 6.45am sharp, weather permitting. The session goes for about 90 minutes.
DIRECTIONS: Follow the sign to Mollymook Beach turning RIGHT off Princes Highway at the Golf Ave roundabout if you are coming from the south (ie. Ulladulla). If you are coming from Milton, you'll turn LEFT at the roundabout. Veer left onto Shepherd Street then take the second exit at the roundabout onto Mitchell Pde which follows the beach about 1km then up the hill passing Tallwood Ave on the left. Take the next right into Beach Ave. Park at the end of this road. Go down the steps marked with an orange flag and you'll see us.
WHAT TO BRING: A beach towel to sit on and something warm if it's chilly. Wear loose fitting clothes.
PAYMENT: You can either pre-pay now using PayPal/Visa/MCard, or bring the exact money in the morning. Sorry we don't have credit card facilities on location. The cost is $25 per person.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Neither the event organiser, Serenityworks Pty Ltd trading as Milton Meditation Centre, nor its employees and agents, accept any liability however arising for injury, loss or damage suffered as a consequence of participation at this event.
2. If you have any pre-existing injuries or weaknesses that may be aggravated by the yoga exercises or sitting postures, you must bring these to the attention of the facilitator at the start of the session.
3. If you choose to enter the water after the session, it is entirely at your own risk. We are not trained to offer lifesaving support. Apart from standing in the shallows at the beginning of the session, participation does not involve entering the ocean.
4. If we should be forced to cancel the event due to late changes in the weather, we will attempt to notify you by SMS. Please ensure your phone is enabled for this purpose and you include your mobile number below. If you have prepaid, you will have the option of a refund or a credit for another day.
5. 12 hours notice is required for cancellations. We regret we can't refund pre-payments where cancellations occur less than 12 hours before the event.
To complete your registration, you'll need to agree to these terms and conditions.
The short URL for this page is http://ow.ly/VfEsG